International Journal of Information Technology & Computer Science ( IJITCS )
In this paper, the mobile E-commerce platform based on 3D GIS information for mobile environment is implemented. Anytime, anywhere, for all consumers can take convenient and secure E-commerce service in mobile environment, we will implement a software platform base on the mobile environment that independent of the mobile OS. Also, our platform is implemented optimized various device systems based on N-screen. And we will use a 3D electronic map for the more user visible convenience. To conclude, our E-Commerce service solution is implemented to confirm user location using 3D GIS information and to find online stores and off-line stores nearby user location. From now on mobile E-commerce system based on 3D GIS can be usable at various areas in the ubiquitous mobile environment.
:E-Commerce, LBS, 3D, GIS, E-Catalog
- Mueller Veerse F. A review for mobile commerce research and applications[J]. Decision Support Systems,2000,43(1): 3-15
- Zakaria Maamar. Commerce, e-commerce, and m-commerce: what comes next? Communications of the ACM, 2003(12):251-257
- A. K¨upper. Location-based Services, Fundamentals and Operation. Wiley, 2005.
- D. M. Boyd and N. B. Ellison, “Social Network Sites: Definition, History, and Scholarship,” Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 210-230, Oct. 2007.
- A. Nurminen, “m-LOMA – a Mobile 3D City Map”, Proceedings of Web3D 2006, pp. 7-18, 2006.
- Kiwon Lee."3D Urban Modeling and Rendering with High Resolution Remote Sensing Imagery on Mobile 3D and Web 3D Environments," 2007 Urban Remote Sensing Joint Event,pp. 1 - 5, 2007.