International Journal of Information Technology & Computer Science ( IJITCS )
AJAX has become a powerful way of developing Rich Internet Applications, even its adoption is considered difficult. If its adoption can be realized and simplified, we can expect for an increased support in Rapid Development of AJAX based Rich Internet Applications. This paper outlines the results of an analysis of a survey, which was conducted to gain the real and up to date knowledge about the difficulty facts related to the Rapid Application Development of AJAX based Rich Internet Applications. Intention of this knowledge extraction is to assist the understanding of the environment, in order to help designing and authoring a solution – for addressing the difficulties in AJAX adoption, and facilitate the Rapid Application Development of Rich Internet Applications..
: Rich Internet Applications, AJAX, Rapid Application Development, System Designing, Architecture
- F. Piero, R. Gustavo and S.-F. Fernando, "Rich Internet APplications," Internet Computing, IEEE, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 9-12, 2010.
- G. Lawton, "New Ways to Build Rich Internet Applications," Computer, vol. 41, no. 8, pp. 10 - 12, August 2008.
- J. Li and C. Peng, "jQuery-based Ajax General Interactive Architecture," in Software Engineering and Service Science (ICSESS), 2012 IEEE 3rd International Conference, Beijing, 2012.
- A. Mesbah and A. v. Deursen, "An Architectural Style for AJAX," in Software Architecture, 2007. WICSA '07. The Working IEEE/IFIP Conference, Mumbai, 2007.
- L. D. Paulson, "Building rich web applications with Ajax," Computer, vol. 38, no. 10, pp. 14 - 17, Oct 2005.
- J. Farrell and G. S. Nezlek, "Rich Internet Applications The Next Stage of Application Development," in Proceedings of the ITI 2007 29th Int. Conf. on Information Technology Interfaces, Cavtat, Croatia, 2007.
- Z. LIN, j. WU, Q. ZHANG and H. ZHOU, "Research on Web Applications Using Ajax New Technologies," in International Conference on MultiMedia and information Technology, 2008.
- B. Kao-ming and C. Geng-guo, "AJAX-based applicable framework research and design," in Information Science and Engineering (ICISE), 2010 2nd International Conference, Hangzhou, China, 2010.
- C. Inc, "What is Rapid Application Development?," 2002.
- D. Hough, "Rapid Delivery: An eveolutionary approach for application development," IBM SYSTEM JOURNAL, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 397-419, 1993.