International Journal of Information Technology & Computer Science ( IJITCS )
We describe the design of an Artificially Intelligent Personal Assistant (AIPA) system whose theory is based on concepts from the artificial neural networks, triple-based knowledge representation that is used for both ontologies and their binary relationships, fast access via hash functions, and Class Algebra. The purpose of research and implementation is to study and test the effects of sharing multiple ontologies and Neural Token Lists (NTL), and to observe a Knowledge Sharing Connection (KSC) on the Internet, so that different knowledge of Closed Domains can be shared among humans and computer ontologies in order to significantly increase the knowledge content of the AIPA..
: Intelligent Assistant、QA system、Semantic Network、Ontology、Machine Learning
- THE CKIP CHINESE TREEBANK: GUIDELINES FOR ANNOTATION Chen, Keh-Jiann, Chi-Ching Luo, Zhao-Ming Gao, Ming-Chung Chang, Feng-Yi Chen, Chao-Jan Chen,
and Chu-Ren Huang (2002) “The CKIP Chinese Treebank Guidelines for Annotation,” technical report, URL:http://godel.iis.sinica.edu.tw/CKIP/treebank/CHINESE TREEBANK.
- Chooi-Ling Goh, Masayuki Asahara, and Yuji Matsumoto. “Chinese Word Segmentation by Classification of Characters”. In Proc. of Third SIGHAN Workshop, 2004a, pp. 57–64.
- Hopfield, J, and Tank, D. "Neural computations of decisions in optimization problems". Biological Cybernetics, 51, 1985, pp. 141-152.
- C. Kwok, O. Etzioni and D. Weld, “Scaling question answering to the Web”, In Proceedings of the 10th World Wide Web Conference(WWW’10), 2001, pp.150-161.
- D.J. Buehrer, "Organizing Multimedia Objects Using a Class Algebra. Database", Distributed Multimedia Databases: Techniques and Applications, Timothy.
K. Shih (ed.), Idea Group Publishing, Hershey, Pennsylvania, Chapter 20, pp.318-326, 2001.
- D.J. Buehrer, “An Object-Oriented Class Algebra”, in Proceedings of ICCI ’95: 7th International Conference on Computing and Information, Peterborough, Ontario, Canada, July 5-8, 1995, pp.669-685.