International Journal of Information Technology & Computer Science ( IJITCS )
With the extension of average life expectancy and the advent of an aging society come from development of medical technologies, the need of contents for silver generation have been gradually increasing.
However, the revitalization of systematic functional contents considering physical and mental function at the same time for health improvement of silver generation has been progressed slowly. In this paper, we develop a functional game content for social activity and health improvement during a pastime. Developed content is made under the goal which improves health of silver generation through the exercise of the whole body and mental activity. In addition, it tries to help the social activity through mutual competition and cooperation among them.
: Silver generation; Functinal game; Leisure; Health improvement
- National Statistical Office, “The current status and retirement effect analysis of body boom generation”, the first halfresearch report of 2010 Vol. 1 chapter 4, 2010.
- National Statistical Office, “Research by age group”, Future population estimation, 2006.
- Han, Eun-jin, “Study on determinants about quality of life of the elderly”, Korea Academic Society of Tourism Management, 2006, Vol.24, No. 1, pp165-184.
- Kim, Young-min, “A study on activation plan of leisure activities of the elderly”, Dankook University theis for master’s degree, 2001.
- Korean Broadcasing System, “Silver generation survey 2006”, 2006
- Jeollanam-do Office, “Chonnam u-silver culture content policy forum”, Korea, 2008, pp50-53.
- Kim, Jeong-a, “A Study on the Development of a Sensory Gate-Ball Game for the Aged People”, Korea Game Society, 2007, Vol.7, No.4, pp13-21.