International Journal of Information Technology & Computer Science ( IJITCS )
In recent years, several colleges and universities by Taiwan’s Ministry of Education curriculum e-learning curriculum certification program, which represents a digital implementation of quality assurance and affirmation. Taiwan’s Ministry of Education e-learning curriculum requirements for certification indicators also provided to enhance the quality of teachers at the domestic implementation of several teaching important reference. Statistics over the years to apply for certification courses can be found in each case specifications, indicators, different subject areas there may be differences in the circumstances in the case to reach certification standards.
This paper attempts to apply for course certification from recent cases, the analysis of the differences of the different subject areas on each specification, index performance. The results found that subjects in various different areas of specification required for implementation of the project indicators and reached a different degree of difficulty, and then summarize the key indicators certified association. This achievement can let educators in the implementation of e-learning courses and certification courses to achieve quality, providing a reference quite valuable indicators of key norms and execution.
: e-learning, certification standards, curriculum indicators
- Institute for Information Industry, FIND(2014)， http://www.find.org.tw/find/home.aspx
- Y.-T. Sung (2009). Establishing Certification Standards for e-Learning Courseware Quality and Analyzing its Reliabilities and Applications. Journal of E-Business, 11(4).
- C.-Y. Liu (2007). The Situation and Development of e-Learning in Taiwan. Inservice Education Bulletin, 24(4), 115-123.
- C.-Y. Chiang (2009). A Study on Implementation Effects of the E-learning Quality Assurance from Learners' Perspectives. Graduate Institute of Library and Information Studies, NTNU.
- P.-T. Chen (2007). Study on the Policy of Distance Education in Taiwan. Graduate Institute of Public Policy, Feng Chia University.
- Y.-Q. Hou (2013). A Study on European Cross-country Joint Degree Program Quality Assurance System. Evaluation Bimonthly, 64, 51-56.
- C. F. Lee (2011). Bibliometric and subject analysis for the E-learning research field. Graduate Institute of Library, Information and Archival Studies, NCCU.
- Y. Yang (2005). Quality Assurance of Higher Education. Taiwan Education Review, 632, 13-20.
- W. K. Pond (2002). Distributed education in the 21st century: Implications for quality assurance. Online Journal of Distance Learning Administration, 5(2).
- M.-L. Wang and Q.-L. Chen (2009). Action Research on E-learning Curriculum Development in Library and Information Science with Quality Assurance. Journal of Library and Information Science, 35(2), 54-65.
- J. M. Pawlowski (2007). The Quality Adaptation Model: Adaptation and Adoption of the Quality Standard ISO/IEC 19796-1 for Learning, Education, and Training. Educational Technology & Society,10 (2),3-16.
- E-learning Quality Service Center (2014), http://www.ecotw.com.tw/elq/index.php
- E-learning Accreditation and Information Exchange, MOE (2013). Directions of E-learning Teaching Material and Curriculum Certification Examination and Application. http://ace.moe.edu.tw/
- C.-N. Liu, K.-Y. Lin, T. C.-T. Kuo and T. Huang (2013), Improving e-learning quality in colleges by analyzing key factors of certification failure of e-learning courses and teaching materials in Taiwan. The 25th ICDE world conference of the International Council for Open and Distance Education. Open and Distance Learning Quality Council. ODLQC Standards, (2014).http://odlqc.org.uk/
- C.-N. Liu, K.-Y. Lin and T. Huang (June 2014). Analyzing key factors of certification failure of e-learning courses and teaching materials. The 2014 Conference of Distant Learning for Higher Education in Taiwan. Taipei City.
- P.-L. Chen and Y.-H. Liu (2014). A Study on the Combination of E-learning Curriculum Certification and Non-official Education Learning Achievement Certification. The 2014 Conference of Distant Learning for Higher Education in Taiwan. Taipei City.