International Journal of Information Technology & Computer Science ( IJITCS )
This is an age of fundamental and accelerated changes characterized by globalization of organization networks, ubiquitous presence of information technology, dismantling of hierarchical structures, and creation of new organizational focus and networks. The infusion of information technology (IT) into business operations is drastically changing the way business operates. TES is a key source of knowledge generation and an important facilitator of economic development for any country. The most important part of the technical education is proper utilization in the industry and society. The proper utilization of technical education in industry can be optimally achieved through Industry Institute interaction. In this paper the emphasis is given for making the technical education more effective for its industrial application through multimedia, IT, and distance technical education in TES .
:Technical Education , Information Technology, Industry.
Ridgeway, "Teaching design through group industrial project", Int. 1.ofMechEng Education, 1993, Vol. 21, No.3, pp.297-305.
- M.P.Gupta, "Electronic education and training, "Productivity, Vol.39, No.3, OctoberDecember, 1998.
- P.H. Gregson and T.A.Little, "Using contests to teach design to EE juniors", IEEE transaction on educations, 1999, Vol. 42, No.3, pp 229-232.
- C.T.Bhunia& N Upadhyaya, "Technical education & training for the information age", Productivity. Vol.39, No.4, January- March, 1999.
- Liberatore M, Nydick R., "The teachers' forum: breaking the mold- A new approach to teachingthe 5th MBA course in management science." Interface 1999, Vol. 29, pp 99-114.
- Infancy to Excellence, "Developmental stages of Educational Institution", University News, 37-42 .October-December, I999.
- Bodin L.,GASS S.I, "On teaching the analytic hierarchy process". Computer and operation research, 2003, Vol. 30, pp. 1487-1497.
- Narasimhan. R, Mahapatra. S, "Decision models in global supply chain management", Industrial marketing management, 2003, Vo1.55, pp. 214- 232.
- Wadhwa S, Saxena A, "Knowledge Management in service sector: A telemedicine prospective". The 5 th Asia- pacific Industrial engineering and Management Systems Conference,APIEMS 2004, Gold coast, Australia Dec. 12-15,2004.
- Wadhwa S, Rao K.S, Chan F.T, "flexibility enabled lead time reduction in flexible systems" International Journal of Production Research, 2005, Vol.43, No. 15, pp. 3131- 3162.
- CJ Hamel, "Designing instruction with learning objects" Int. J. of education technology, October 29, 2005
- S.K.Saha, "Design for effective teaching and learning in technical education" National Conference on Design for Product Life Cycle, Feb 17-18,2006