International Journal of Information Technology & Computer Science ( IJITCS )
In recent years, business incorporates notice the importance of keeping good relationships with customers for their competitiveness. For its achievement, several ideas are proposed in which Cloud-based Consumer Support Systems (CbCSS) is particularly discussed to reduce the shorts of other ideas by a couple of collaborative clouds for providing customers with decision supports. Since specific cloud selection issues need to be addressed in CbCSS, a structure for specifying such available clouds is thus necessary. Therefore, a semantic method is introduced that employs ontologies for specifying prospective clouds. Having the ontologies, CbCSS can provide cloud-based services by those selected clouds where the selections are achieved by matching its desired cloud requirements with available clouds .
: customer relationship; cloud-based consumer support system; semantic ontology; cloud deployment
- J. Lin and M. Lee, An Object-Oriented Analysis Method for Customer Relationship Management Information System, Journal of Information and Software Technology, vol. 46, no. 7, 2004, pp. 433-443.
- S. Pan and J. Lee, Using e-CRM for a Unified View of the Customer, Communications of the ACM, vol. 46, no. 4, 2003, pp. 55-59.
- A. Bueren, R. Schierholz, L. Kolbe, and W. Brenner, Customer Knowledge Management: Improving Performance of Customer Relationship Management with Knowledge Management, Proc. of 37th IEEE International Conference on System Sciences,2004, pp. 1–10.
- J. Lin, An Object-Oriented Development Method for Customer Knowledge Management Information Systems, Journal of Knowledge-Based Systems, vol. 20, no. 1, 2007, pp. 17-36.
- L. Orman, Consumer Support Systems, Communications of the ACM, vol. 50, no. 4, 2007, pp. 49-54.
- J. Lin, An Object-Oriented Development Method for Consumer Support Systems, International Journal of Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering, vol. 19, no. 7, 2009, pp. 1-28.
- J. Yu and J. Lin, A Semantic-Based Development Method for Consumer Support Systems, Journal of Internet Technology, vol. 13, no. 2, 2012, pp. 205-222.
- J. Lin, M. Lee, T. Chang, and S. Yang, A Cloud Deployment Approach for Consumer Support Systems, Proc. of 18th PACIS 2014, Chengdu, China, 2014.
- J. Yu and J. Lin, An Architecture for Cloud-based Consumer Support SaaS, Smart Computing Review, vol. 4, no. 1, 2014, pp. 53-66.
- M. Vouk, Cloud Computing – Issues, Research and Implementations, Proc. of 30th International Conference on Information Technology Interfaces, Cavtat, Croatia, 2008.
- M. Pokharel, Y. Yoon, and J. Park, Cloud Computing in System Architecture, Proc. of International Symposium on Computer Network and Multimedia Technology, IEEE Computer Society, 2009.
- B. Balamurugan, S. Kumar, R. Lakshmi, and S. Shanmuga, Common Cloud Architecture for Cloud Interoperability, Proc. of International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Competitive Strategies(ICTCS-2014), ACM Press, 2014.
- J. Bruijn, D. Fensel, U. Keller, and R. Lara, Using The Web Service Modeling Ontology to Enable Semantic E-Business, Communications of the ACM, vol. 48, no. 12, 2005, pp. 43-47.
- J. Poza, et al., Adding an Ontology to a Standardized QoS-Based MAS Middleware, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 5518/2009, 2009, pp. 83-90.
- M. Amin, et al., Intercloud Message Exchange Middleware, Proc. of 6th International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication, Article 79, 2012.
- Google App Engine (GAE), https://appengine.google.com/
- Oracle PaaS,https://www.oracle.com/cloud/paas.html
- Amazon EC2, http://aws.amazon.com/ec2/VMware,http://www.vmware.com/