International Journal of Information Technology & Computer Science ( IJITCS )
Digital watermarking applications have been realized in various areas. Systematic processing involving embedding the difference between the original image value and a widely diffused watermark value is proposed as an effective method. The robustness of the watermark is improved because the difference is diffused systematically in many blocks. The embedding is done through linear transformation and quantization. A Biased-Chirp transform with asymmetry is used for the linear transformation. An effective embedding of the digital watermark is performed on the flat part of the image by the asymmetric effect of the biased transform. As a result, the embeddable regions of watermarks are expanded.
: Security; digital media; detection; watermark; diffusion
- Luis Pérez-Freire, Pedro Comesaña, Juan Ramón Troncoso-Pastoriza, Fernando Pérez-González, " Watermarking Security: A Survey ", Transactions on Data Hiding and Multimedia Security, Volume 1, pp. 41-7, 2006.
- Teddy Furon, " A Survey of Watermarking Security ", Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2005, Volume 3710/2005, pp.201-215, 2005.
- Stephen Drape, “Generalising the array split obfuscation”, Information Sciences, Volume 177, Issue 1, 1 January, pp. 202–219, 2007.
- Kazuo Ohzeki and YuanYu Wei, “A New Watermarking System with Obfuscated Embedder and Quasi-Chirp Transform”, Information Processing Society Japan IPSJ, Computer Security Technical report(CSEC), in Japanese Vol.2011-CSEC-52 No.29 pp.1-10., Mar. 2011.
- Kazuo Ohzeki, YuanYu Wei, Yutaka Hirakawa and Kiyotsugu Sato, “A New Watermarking Method with Obfuscated Quasi-Chirp Transform”, 10th International Workshop on Digital-forensics and Watermarking (IWDW11), Session: Watermarking 2, Atlantic City NJ. Oct. 22-26, 2011.
- Yukita Gotohda, Takuya Okahisa, and Kenji Ohue, “Digital Watermark with Tolerance To JPEG Using Smearing-Desmearing Transform”, The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers Technical report, in Japanese, IT98-56，pp.7-12,1999-01.
- Mehmet Utku Celik, Gaurav Sharma, Eli Saber, Ahmet Murat Tekalp, "Hierarchical watermarking for secure image authentication with localization", IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON IMAGE PROCESSING, VOL. 11, NO. 6, pp. 585 - 595, JUNE 2002.
- Chin-Shiuh Shieh, Chao-Chin Chang, Wei Kuang Lai, and Shu-Chuan Chu, "An Improved Digital Watermarking Scheme in the Domain of Vector Quantization"; Journal of Computers, Computer Society of the Republic of China, Vol.17, No.2, pp.19-26, July 2006.