International Journal of Information Technology & Computer Science ( IJITCS )
This paper has said focus on the role of data mining in Customer Relationship Management. Developments in technology have made relationship promoting a reality these days. Technologies such as data warehousing, data mining, and promotion management software have made customer relationship management a fresh area where firms can achieve a competitive benefit. Mostly through data mining the extraction of unseen predictive information from massive databases, the organizations can recognize valuable customers, envisage future behaviors, and allow firms to make proactive resolutions
: Data Mining, Customer Relationship Management, Social Network
- G. Eason, B. Noble, and I. N. Sneddon, “On certain integrals of Lipschitz-Hankel type involving products of Bessel functions,” Phil. Trans. Roy. Soc. London, vol. A247, pp. 529–551, April 1955. (references)
- Bruce L. Golden (2011). Models and Applications in Operations Research Edelstein H. Data mining: exploiting the hidden trends in your data. DB2 Online Magazine. Available: http://www.db2mag.com/9701edel.htm (30 April 2011)
- Esa Rinta-Rumsala (2010), Bringing data mining to customer relationship management of every company. VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
- Freeman M. The 2 customer lifecycles. Intelligent Enterprise 2000; 2(17):9.
- IDC & Cap Gemini (2002). Four elements of customer relationship management. Cap Gemini White Paper
- Kurt Thearling (2011). Data Mining and Customer Relationships http://www.thearling.com/text/whexcerpt/whexcerpt.htm (01 May 2011)
- Newton’s Telecom Dictionary, Harry Newton, CMP Books, http://www.cmpbooks.com (30 April 2011)
- Smith R.H. School of Business Volume 1- Customer Relationship Management through Data Mining
- SooperArticles (2011) Basic Steps of Data Mining for CRMs http://www.sooperarticles.com/business-articles/basic-steps-data-mining-crms-99698.html (27 May 2011)
- SPSS Inc (2000). Building profitable customer relationships with data mining, U.S.A, CRMBPWP-0500
- Seyyed Jamaleddin Pishvayi (2004). Data Mining Techniques for CRM. Tehran University
- Marczyk G, DeMatteo D & Festinger D. 2005. Essentials of Research Design and Methodology. John Wiley & Sons: Hoboken, New Jersey.
- Orlikowski, W.J. & Baroudi, J.J. "Studying Information Technology in Organizations: Research Approaches and Assumptions", Information Systems Research (2) 1991, pp. 1-28.
- Chisnall, P. (2001) Marketing research. 6th ed. Maidenhead: McGraw-Hill.
- Efraim, Turban, Jay E. Aronson, Ting-Peng Liang, Ramesh Sharda, 2007 “Decision Support and Business Intelligence Systems”- Eighth Edition, pp. 3, 753, ISBN 0-13-198660-0