International Journal of Information Technology & Computer Science ( IJITCS )
Cardiovascular diseases are increasing day by day in Pakistan and now reach to a ratio of around 35 to 40 per cent of the total disease burden in Pakistan. This increasing ratio needs a detailed analysis of the overall geographical distribution of heart patients and also the most aggregating attributes (age, weight, income etc). To cater this situation a Threshold Inference Engine is designed which generates the association rules to extract the city wise more risk increasing attributes, and the common heart disease in that city. Automated Minnesota code is used for the verification of the collected ECGs. The generated results of the Threshold Inference Engine successfully and efficiently generate a detailed report of each city describing the common heart disease and the attributes .
: Aggregation, Cardiac Arrhythmias, Centroid, ECG, Fuzzification, Inference Engine, Membership etc
- World Bank report Heart disease, diabetes on the rise in Pakistan – The Express Tribune.mht by Mustafadon Islamabad Pakistan Feb 10,2011
- F. M. Ham and S. Han, “Classification of cardiac arrhythmia using fuzzy ARTMAP,” IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng., vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 425–430, Apr. 1996.
- Y. H. Hu, W. J. Tompkins, J. L. Urrusti, and V. X. Afonso, “Applications of artificial neural networks for ECG signal detection and classification,” J. Electrocardiol., vol. 26, pp. 66–73, 1993
- P. Bozzola, G. Bortolan, C. Combi, F. Pinciroli, and C. BroHet, “A hybrid neuro-fuzzy system for ECG classification of myocardial infarction,” in Proc. Comput. Cardiol., Indianapolis, IN, 1996, pp. 241–244.
- T. M. NAZMY, H. EL-MESSIRY, B. AL-BOKHITY “Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System for Classification of ECG Signals” Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology © 2005 - 2009 JATIT. All rights reserved.
- LAM Si Man, WAN Feng, DONG Mingchui Faculty of Science and Technology, University of Macau Macau China “Automatic Detection of Premature Ventricular Contractions Using Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System” 2009
- Sucharita Mitra, Student Member, IEEE, Madhuchhanda Mitra, and B. B. Chaudhuri, Fellow, IEEE “A Rough-Set-Based Inference Engine for ECG Classification” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, VOL. 55, NO. 6, DECEMBER 2006
- C. Kezi Selva Vijilal, P.Kanagasabapathy2, Stanley Johnson' and Vinodh Ewards' “Artifacts Removal in EEG Signal using Adaptive Neuro Fuzzy Inference System” IEEE - ICSCN 2007, MIT Campus, Anna University, Chennai, India. Feb. 22-24, 2007. pp.589-591.
- The Minnesota Code Classification System= for Electrocardiographic Findings
- http://www.mathworks/Fuzzy Inference Systems Tutorial (Fuzzy Logic Toolbox™).mht