International Journal of Information Technology & Computer Science ( IJITCS )
The u-Healthcare system is one of the methods used to reduce medical expense and provide high-quality medical service for long-term patients and those with a chronic disease. In this paper, a new u-Healthcare system is proposed, composed of a bio-signal acquisition device, a smart phone application that transfers bio-signals to a server, and a server that monitors signals and analyzes patient's health state. This system collects bio-signals including body temperature, blood pressure, blood sugar, oxygen saturation, pulse rate, ECG, and EMG, from patients to automatically monitor their-bio-data and analyze the state of their health and any illness.
: u-Healthcare; Analysis; ECG; EMG
- J. Y. Shin, "U-Healthcare Service on User Experience”, Weekly Trends, National IT Industry Promotion Agency, Vol. 1462, pp. 29-37, 2010.
- Dongsoo Han, Myeongae Jing, Schilit, Norman Adams, and Roy Wand, “u-Healthcare Trends and service platforms at home and abroad,” In IITA, 2012.
- Marco Messina, Frank Kargl, "Implementing and Validating an Environ Mental and Health Monitoring System”, Fifth International Conference on Information Technology: New Generation, pp. 994-999, April 2008.
- American Heaart Association, "Heart Disease & stroke Starisrics 2009, Dallas, TX, 2009
- Lena Biel, Ola Pettersson, Lennart Philipson, and Peter Wide, “ECG Analysis: A New Approach in Human Identification”, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INSTRUMENTATION AND MEASUREMENT, VOL. 50, NO. 3, JUNE 2001.
- Tae Seon Kim and Chul Hong Min, “ECG Based Patient Recognition Model for Smart Healthcare Systems”, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Systems Modeling and Simulation:Theory and Applications, Vol. 3398, pp. 159-166, Feb. 2005.
- K. Esbensen, S. Schönkopf, and T. Midtgaard, Multivariate Anal. In Practice, 1st ed. Trondheim, Norway: Camo, vol. 1, p. 361, 1994.
- C. M. Bishop, Neural Networks for Pattern Recognition. New York:Oxford Univ. Press, p. 482, 1995.
- R. G. Gonzales and R. E. Woods, Digital Image Processing. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley, p. 716, 1992.
- D.C. Reddy, “Biomedical Signal Processing: Priciples and Techniques,” MeGraw-Hill, 2005
- M.A Klopotek, “A New Bayesian Tree Learning Method with Reduced Time and Space Complexity,” Fundamenta Informaticae, Vol 49, Issue 4, 2002.