International Journal of Information Technology & Computer Science ( IJITCS )
The Mobile Ad hoc Networks (MANET) is typical, characterized by high mobility and regular link failures. Molecular communication is inspired by the natural nano scale communication techniques. In reality, communication between cells is established in various ways. Existing communication paradigms between cells may be adopted for the realization of nano networks The normal routing algorithms route creation have to make frequent route discoveries resulting in decreased throughput and end to end delay, so we improve the routing algorithms performance .Here we develop the new routing algorithm NAODV(Nano- AODV) with the help of nanotechnology focusing on finding the network performance The Nanotechnology consists of nano machines, they integrate the AODV routing technique for their routing which increases the throughput and reduces the packet delay of the network. Using the TN (Transmitter Nano) and RN (Receiver Nano) sending and receiving data process on the network and we use the NAODV routing protocol. Nano machine that has information collide and adhere to another nano machine, it transmits its information to this means of molecular neuro spike communication. An NAODV process mainly focus on better throughput performance and reduced delay compared with the AODV routing protocol.
: AODV. NAODV. RN. TN. MAC. CBR. UDP
- Tadashi Nakano, Tatsuya Suda, Michael Moore,” Molecular Communication for Nano machines Using Intercellular Calcium Signaling” Proceedings of 2005 5th IEEE Conference on Nanotechnology.
- Falko Dressler and Frank Kargl, ”Security in Nano Communication Challenges and Open Research Issues” Ulm University on 2012.
- Alexandre Massayuki Okazaki,” Ant-based Dynamic Hop Optimization Protocol: a Routing Algorithm for Mobile Wireless Sensor Networks”, on 2011.
- Natarajan Meghanathan,” A Multicast MRP for Stable Trees based on the converse of connection ending”9th annual conference on 2012
- G.Jetcheva, David B. Johnson,” Adaptive Demand-Driven Multicast direction-finding in Multi-Hop Wireless Ad Hoc Networks”, on 2009.
- Chen-Hsiang Feng,”Stateless Multicast Protocol for Ad-Hoc Networks”, at mobile computing IEEE Feb 2012.
- Deepali Arora, Eamon Millman and Stephen,” Assessing the Expected Performance of the OLSR Routing Protocol for Denser Urban Core Ad Hoc Network Deployments” IEEE International Conference 2012.
- Georgios-Grigorios Mplemenos,” Fast and Power-Efficient Hardware Implementation of a Routing scheme for WSNs”, on 2012.
- Nagham H. Saeed, Maysam, “MANET Routing Protocols Taxonomy”, on 2012.
- Jaroslaw, marisuz,”evaluation of multimetric proactive routing protocol implementation for mobile ad hoc networks” ,on journal conference 2012.
- Carlos Miguel Tavares Calafate “Optimizing the implementation of a MANET routing protocol in a heterogeneous environment”, IEEE on 2004.
- Zheng Sihai, Li Layuan,” Research on Clustering Routing Protocol of MANET” 2011 10th International Symposium.
- Bruce MacLennan, “Molecular Combinatory Computing for Nanostructure Synthesis and Control”, from 2008.
- J. J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves,” PRIME: An Interest-Driven Approach to Integrated Unicast and Multicast Routing in MANETs”, December 2011.
- A.Boomarani Malany, V.R.Sarma Dhulipala,” Throughput and Delay Comparison of MANET Routing Protocols”, September 2009.